Et La'asot Vision
To become a home for the special child and his family - providing a real and meaningful service to the challenges the special family faces through social, leisure and recreation activities.
- To conduct relief and rehabilitation activities for individuals and families in need.
- Social an emotional support through consulation activities for disadvantaged populations.
- Support through spiritual, cultural and mental reinforcements for disadvantaged populations.
- Activities among youth to encourage volunteering and support community in the general population.
- Activities to prevent violence of any kind among youth and within the family.
Et La'asot Values
♥ Accepting the other
♥ Belonging and familiarity
Et La'asot educational goals
- Strengthening the special-child's self confidence and personal skills.
- Strengthening and empowering the family unit and the special child within it.
- Creating a social framework for the special child.
- Interpersonal contact between the trainee and the volunteers.
- Encouraging volunteerism and meaningful activity among youth.